Wellness is a holistic aim that will elevate your mind, body and spirit with benefits that you can feel inside and out. It is a perennial, personal goal and is an objective for all seasons, and for all time. A large part of achieving wellness depends on the expertise of professionals. This important ‘spa-seeking’ niche has become a MUST for luxury travelers. Combining travel with the aim of wellness and staying at a spa hotel, is one of the best ways to achieve wellness goals.
If you are looking to do so in the next six months, here are two sensational worlds of wellness, waiting for you to take the ...plunge into deep relaxation, rejuvenation and revitalization.
Wintertime: A Thermal Wonderland of Wellness
Considered a landmark, and with natural thermal springs that date back 4000 years, the Thermae Sylla Spa Wellness Hotel in Edipsos is a bastion of wellness, offering its healing powers to those in search of them, since its foundation by Roman General Syllas in 1897. What started as a miraculous medicinal water spot, has been renovated to a full scale 5* Spa and Wellness Hotel with contemporary levels of understated luxury, providing numerous specialized spa treatments & therapies to cover wellness, medical, fitness and aesthetic needs.
Apart from all the need-specific therapies that are available, the thermal spa of Thermae Sylla has a natural balneological advantage, making it an ideal wellness destination that you can enjoy all year round!
However, especially during the colder months, pursuing a wellness-packed holiday during winter has the following added benefits:
- Constant water temperatures around 28-30 degrees Celsius, allow guests to be fully submerged in the healing properties of the outdoor thermal pools. Hydrotherapy has increased advantages during the colder winter months; when you’re body is considered more ‘fragile’, this is precisely the time to fortify it!
- Soaking in thermal spring waters can improve your health while boosting your immune system. The cold of the outdoors in combination with warmth of the mineral-laden water, will make your body sweat out more toxins, washing away colds and flu bacteria for that season.
- Hydrotherapy can be combined with exercise programs, either as post workout recovery or as part of the workout such as aquatic bodywork or the more passive, one-on-one, aquatic therapy of Watsu.
- Beat the winter blues by seizing the outdoors and gazing at the beautiful winter landscapes from the warm comfort of the external thermal pools, or from inside the luxurious interiors.
- Have a stress-free Christmas break, without worrying about all the things that are involved in hosting a Christmas party at home. Use this Christmas break to work on your wellness goals, and return fully recharged, ready to take on the New Year.
Springtime: A Thermal ...Mirage of Well Being
A splendid, recent addition to Europe’s balneotherapeutic centers is almost a ...mirage of well being, located in Halkidiki’s Kassandra peninsula on an alluring and sandy, pristine beachfront. The cosmopolitan Miraggio Thermal Spa and Resort, completed its first ever season this year, combining thermal wellness options with state-of-the-art facilities and truly stunning scenics.
Due to its idyllic seaside location, the Miraggio is the ultimate spring/summer destination when you can fully exploit all the 5* facilities, plus all the stunning features that make this resort the newest gem of the balneotherapy family.
A spring or summer wellness getaway at Miraggio will absolutely spoil you in splendor. With a myriad many options of therapies and treatments to choose from at the Myrthia Thermal Spa, you’ll have a …helping hand in every step of your wellness journey with the following six components being at the core of your achievements:
- Thalasso sessions packed with sea mineral goodness.
- Thermal therapies loaded with valuable trace elements from hot springs.
- Spa treatments to nourish your skin and muscle tissues.
- Fitness & Motion activities to kick start your metabolism.
- Medical Wellness consultations to get to the grips with your needs.
- Healthy Eating advice to help you see results even faster and to re-educate your nutritional choices.
By holistically combining all the above in individually tailored programs, you’ll soon feel the transformation into a new you! And your enjoyment doesn’t stop there. You can chose to sail off from the resort’s marina and explore all the nearby coastal treasures of Halkidiki. Numerous sport activities are available within the vast 330 acres of the resort, as well as over 10 restaurants/bars to choose from, with signature menus of a healthy-gourmet orientation.